Friday, March 6, 2015

Reflection of a Mirror: Faith, Hope and Love

Several months, everything seems to be a weakest point of my life and a little bit of puzzled where my life is to be. In short, I’m just throwing my life away. After series of events, hatred, anger, downfalls, I gained victory over these events. One thing is certain: Be different.
My LifeGroup Members: Where life begins

I am very simple in life, I go to school, study, then went back home. That’s a routine. But one day, I saw my life a little bit boring, I ask for more, and someone show me a life after life: Jesus. As I enter into the ministry, doubts and fears have become the predominant feelings due to my past and a sort of I cannot do this because I’m just an ordinary human without any extraordinary talent. I do not speak, and I don’t know the whole concept of the word of God. Sounded to “Church –y”, I mean, what am I here for – a line of thinking. I was supposed to have my first job in Manila but unfortunately, better is the plan of the Lord than I. The bottom line is, I never really imagined myself to prosper in province and in MINISTRY.

It was always a tiring day – to work, to study and to do ministry. But I was surprise indeed, that I can do anything through Jesus Christ who strengthens me. I have no choice: to stay and stick to what I have started. Everything has changed, thereafter, transforming my inner being thoughts, attitude and character.

In a deeper sense, being with the Lord and with the people who has the same dream, taught me to become someone more, someone who would exhibit values that is different from others: your quality. Being a leader, quality should always start within me.  

Circle of friends. (Left to right). Harold, Gerome, Arianne, Rjean, Mon and Mark
Although there flaws in my life, I learned from these experiences, to work for the dreams of the Lord, to discover new things, do not be afraid and accept the challenges in life. Just set vision, and be compassionate all the time.


Turning back from where I started, intense on how I struggled, how I endured and most importantly how I gained victory with the help of the Lord, to whom I will always be grateful – wherever life will bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Bar